Saturday, July 22, 2006
If a rocker ever wanted to appeal more sleek and refined, then this is what he would wear. The key element here is the studded belt. This is what distinguishes him from the other boys for being bad.
Burberry Prorsum. Fall 2006. Look #18.
Hermes. Fall 2006. Look #18.
- HAIR: flat and slightly parted
- TIE: white check knot to give a slight contrast to the hoodie and shirt
- HOODIE: fitted
- SHIRT: same color as hoodie to blend in smoothly
- TOP DETAIL: important to notice is the length of the hoodie, which hits exactly at waist in order to give a lean and elongated look
- JEANS: same color family as top part (gray), fitted straight leg with tapered leg opening
- SHOES: pointed
- BAG: duffel, which finished the look as both city sleek or chic athletic
- ALTERNATIVE: removal of hoodie and switching the duffel bag with a dark brown brief case eliminates the sportiness and gives a more refined look
Givenchy. Fall 2006. Look # 23.
The perfect skinny jean for men. Not too fitted. Very slightly tapered at the bottom.
Diesel denim, avaialble at Urban Outfitters.
Friday, July 21, 2006
- carries XS
- crisper, fresh color palette
- 28 waist actually fits like 28, not 30-31
- perfect skinny jeans for men
- overall fit is superb
- no boring brown polos
According to a rumor, TOPSHOP (women's of TOPMAN) is planning to open up a store this coming spring 07 in Manhattan (of course, where else?). No word on TOPMAN as of yet. Keep your fingers crossed, boys.