Monday, January 15, 2007

alternative


I've been suggesting to my female friends to start wearing loafers this spring with their skinnies instead of ballet flats. It's something very fresh in my opinion, which I think it adds little much more sophistication to the outfit and makes it less Kate Moss-ish. One might think this makes an outfit more uptown and more serious, but then I don't think so. There are many colors to choose from, and also a new season is about change. So, let's hope the sights downtown would be more original this spring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the best pair of shiny gold moccasins that look great with skinny pants. Let's hope that others may follow so I don't have to see too many ballet flats on the streets.

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

Yes! I love loafers. I have my old Bass Weejuns which I am dying to wear again. I want to wear them with ankle-length cigarette pants and white socks and maybe a Lacoste... mmm

My blog: http://disneyrollergirl.blogspot.com/