Friday, March 09, 2007

need of the moment


I am avid collector of men's cardigans, and just love layering them with anything possible. Mostly, I own cardigans in dark colors and only one is of a lively color. It's tomato red. In any event... I've been searching for a "pop", "electric" cardigan that I will wear this spring. You know, menswear is quite boring, although this notion is slightly changing. This brings me a conclusion that I still haven't found bold colored cardigan until I came across this ad. Now, this is what I really need. I crave it like diet Pepsi. Yellow. Can it get any better?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://breachofstyle.blogg.se/

maybe an interesting link for u?

regards, V.

la femme said...

LOVE mens cardigans.

Asi Mod said...

Is lemon yellow the new pink for men?